© Hilo Co. Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
Hilo Co. Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “Hilo”) will, in providing its services, collect personal information from customers. Hilo strives to protect personal information and provide customers with reliability and security. Hilo complies with all laws and regulations concerning personal information and appropriately handles information.
- 1． Acquisition of personal information
- Hilo will acquire personal information without using false or illegal means.
- 2． Use of personal information
- Hilo uses personal information to the extent necessary to achieve the following purposes. When using personal information for purposes not specified below, Hilo will do so only after obtaining your consent in advance.
（１）Requests for quotes / responses to inquiries and sending materials
（２）Shipment of ordered products
（３）Provision of information for products and services
- 3． Security management of personal information
- Hilo will take all necessary and appropriate measures to prevent the leakage, loss, or damage of the personal information it handles, as well as for the security management of personal information.
- 4． Entrusting of personal information
- When outsourcing all or part of the handling of personal information to a third party, Hilo shall conduct a thorough investigation of the third party and ensure that the third party manages the security of the personal information entrusted to them, as well as conduct necessary and appropriate supervision of the third parties.
- 5． Provision of information to third parties
- Hilo does not provide personal information to third parties without the prior consent of individuals, except when required by law (i.e. the Personal Information Protection Law).
- 6． Disclosure and correction of personal information
- Hilo will immediately contact you if there is a request from a person to disclose your personal information. In that case, if you cannot confirm your identity, Hilo will not respond to the disclosure. If there is an error in the content of personal information and there is a request for correction, addition, or deletion by a person, Hilo will investigate and quickly respond to the requests. At that time, if Hilo cannot confirm your identity, Hilo will not respond to these requests.
- 7． Changes to policies
- These policies are subject to change without advance notice.
Changes to policies will take effect as soon as they are published on this site, unless specified otherwise by Hilo.
- 8． Access analysis tools used on this site
This site uses the access analysis tool Google Analyticsprovided by Google.
Traffic data is collected anonymously and is not personally identifiable.
For more details, please read Google Analytics terms of service.
This site enables, in conjunction with Google Analytics advertising features, reporting on demographics and interests.
In using advertising features, third-party providers, including Google Inc., use Google Ads cookies and anonymous IDs, as well as records of visits to websites, presumed user attributes and interests, to provide the most suitable advertisement to users based on their interests and location.
These are also not personally identifiable, as are the "cookies" used to collect traffic data.
This site and third-party vendors, including Google Inc., may combine first-party cookies (such as Google Analytics cookies) or other first-party IDs with third-party cookies (such as DoubleClick cookies) or other third-party IDs, and use it to analyze the attributes and interests of users who visit this site. Aside from this, this site uses data to be included in articles related to access analysis and for the purpose of improving the service of this site. These features can be disabled in your browser settings or by using the Google Analytics opt-out add-on.
If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to us.